Manchester M8-Area Pest ControlOften Copied, never matched!
Commercial Treatments â€“ Protecting your business and goodwill
Infestations of pests on your businessâ€™ property can cause commerical losses in numerous ways:
- Damages to goods
- Bad publicity
- Damage to property
- Penalties incurred by industry bodies and inspectorsThese losses can have serious effects on a business, potentially leading to a cease in trading.In order to help businesses protect themselves from infestation we provide two types of services:Non Contract/Domestic services â€“ on the spot call out when needed
- With both services we make the following guarantees to our clients:
- Contract based services â€“ we proactively manage your commerical premises, taking a preventative approach against pest infestation.
- Efficient service
- Competitive prices â€“ we ensure we offer the best value for clients
- Environmentally friendly solutions
- Quick response, normally within one hour
- Friendly and professional liaison services
- N.P.TA /B.P.C.A Â trained technicians with plenty of experience
- Further information and advice on the pests being treated
- Safe baits that are tamper proof, so children are safe.
- Confidential and discreet services: our uniforms and equipment are unmarked
Non Contract/ad hoc serviecs
For a one off problem which requires a quick remedy, email or call us on 0800 619 0055 and we will normally arrive within 2 hours. We offer priority calls for emergencies.
Our services are 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, every day of the year. Irrespective of the size of your pest problem we offer quick and efficient solutions.
We believe our prices our the best in the market for the services we provide.
Our work is covered by a Â£10 public liability insurance.
Contract based services
We also provide tailor made pest control solutions to businesses, monitoring your premises and taking preventative action against infestation. Our contract based services only charge for the work you need, never for unnecessary extras.
With a contract based service we implement the following strategy:
- proactive pest control measures against infestation occurring in the first instance with no health and safety risks to customers and workers.
- No risk to the assets and property on your business premises
- Ongoing regulation and monitoring of your work premises
- Complete survey reports of the work we do on your property
- Ensuring legal compliance with industry regulation bodies such as The Prevention of Damage by Pests Act 1949; Health and Safety at Work Act 1974; Food Safety Act 1990
- Servicing of Electric Fly Killers where required
- 24 hour a day assistance 7 days a week, 365 days of the year
- Quick and efficient solutions with no hassle
- Integrated Pest Control Management procedures
- Scheduled visit times and dates
- Flexible contracts
- Fixed costs
- Ease and quality from start to finish
Treatment Details on Common Pests
As an overview, we provide some basic information on common pests, showing you how we operate with the best services on the market:
3 step rat and mouse pest control
- On our first visit we make a full risk assessment of the premises to know precisely where the rats and mice are gaining entry to the property.
- Comprehensive treatment is then applied to the property to efficiently eliminate the infestation
- This is followed by a full pest-proofing of the premises to prevent further infestation
4 step cockroach pest control
- We initially undertake a full risk assessment and survey of the property to assess what factors are contributing to the cockroach infestation, locating their source and noting their species.
- For large infestations we may use a spray treatment initially to reduce the population
- The long term solution uses insecticide gel baits which the cockroaches eat, killing off the entire colony over time.
- Finally, we lay glue traps to capture cockroaches, which help us monitor the efficacy of the long term treatment.
3 step moth pest control
- Our first step applies a residual based insecticide on all carpets and soft furnishings which kill the moths on contact.
- Fumigation treatment is the applied to the affected areas, which draw out the moths from their shelters within the property, and ultimately kills them.
- Going forward, we advise clients not to vacuum or clean the carpets and furnishing affected for the following two weeks, ensuring that the insecticide remains in place to kill remaining moths and moth larvae.
4 step ant pest control
- We begin with a complete risk assessment and survey of the property, determining the source of ant infestation and the contributing factors.
- A residual based insecticide spray to treat all the affected areas internally and externally is applied. Common areas include patio gardens and window frames – this will kill all ants on contact.
- Going forward we encourage clients not to clean the surfaces with treatment, so that the insecticide is more effective, killing any further ants that come into contact with it.
- Remaining ants are killed by the ant control baits we use, with pharoe ants bringing the poison back to their nests.
5 step bed bugs pest control
- A visual survey of the property is needed first to see the level of the infestation and how widely it has spread across the property.
- Clients are then informed and advised on the needed preparation to take.
- All affected areas are applied with a residual based insecticide spray. The spray kills bed bugs on contact, and prevents the growth of their eggs.
- We advise refraining from housework, not cleaning the carpets and furnishings for the following two weeks, allowing the insecticide to kill further bed bugs.
- The same treatment is repeated after two weeks.
- M1 -
- M2 -
- M3 -
- M4 -
- M5 -
- M6 -
- M7 -
- M8 -
- M9 -
- M10 -
- M11 -
- M12 -
- M13 -
- M14 -
- M15 -
- M16 -
- M17 -
- M18 -
- M19 -
- M20 -
- M21 -
- M22 -
- M23 -
- M24 -
- M25 -
- M26 -
- M27 -
- M28 -
- M29 -
- M30 -
- M31 -
- M32 -
- M33 -
- M34 -
- M35 -
- M36 -
- M37 -
- M38 -
- M39 -
- M40 -
- M41 -
- M42 -
- M43 -
- M44 -
- M45 -
- M46 -
- M47 -
- M48 -
- M49 -
- M50 -
- M51 -
- M52 -
- M53 -
- M54 -
- M55 -
- M56 -
- M57 -
- M58 -
- M59 -
- M60 -
- M90 -
Ants Bedbugs Beetles Birds Cockroaches Fleas Flies Foxes Mice Mites Moles Moths Pigeons Rabbits Rats Silverfish Spiders Squirrels Wasps Woodlice
We offer a same day wasp treatment service in the pest control area
Effective Wasp Nest Treatment in pest control
pest control wasp control treatments are safe and provide excellent value for money. We offer a comprehensive wasp nest treatment service for a fixed price of Â£45.00. We also cover Stockport, Cheshire and Warrington areas. We are specialists in wasp nest control and also hornet nest treatments. We also provide a same day service, so for those people that really don't like wasps at all, we are here to help and we guarantee that we kill wasp nests dead.
Pest Control for Landlords in pest control
Manchester Pest covers Greater Manchester and Cheshire.