Marple Common Clothes Moth & Pest Control ServicesOften Copied, never matched!
Common Clothes Moth
- The moth are 5-8mm long, with the larvae being 7-10mm.
- Wing cases are a shiny golden colour.
- The larvae are a cream colour with a distinctive brown/golden head.
- Approximately 50 eggs are laid before the female dies.
- Development to adult can take between 2 months and 2.5 years depending upon time of year and the availability of food.
- Larvae and adults both avoid bright light and are generally active during dusk and night time or under furniture where it is dark.
- Found in dark places such as under and in gaps between furniture, in cracks around rooms and between floorboards.
- The main foodstuffs of the larvae are Keratin (contained in wool, hair, feathers and fur) with irregular holes found in clothing and carpets often being the first indication that an infestation has occured or is currently present.
- As with other species of beetle, bird, rodent and insect nests are often potential ‘homes’.
Ants Bedbugs Beetles Birds Cockroaches Fleas Flies Foxes Mice Mites Moles Moths Pigeons Rabbits Rats Silverfish Spiders Squirrels Wasps Woodlice
We offer a same day wasp treatment service in the Marple area
Effective Wasp Nest Treatment in Marple
Marple wasp control treatments are safe and provide excellent value for money. We offer a comprehensive wasp nest treatment service for a fixed price of Â£45.00. We also cover Stockport, Cheshire and Warrington areas. We are specialists in wasp nest control and also hornet nest treatments. We also provide a same day service, so for those people that really don't like wasps at all, we are here to help and we guarantee that we kill wasp nests dead.
Pest Control for Landlords in Marple
Manchester Pest covers Greater Manchester and Cheshire.