Wasp Nest Treatment £59.50 Manchester
Often Copied, never matched!
Wasp nest treatment – how to be sure you’re making the right choice
At Manchester Pest Control, we believe in being fair and transparent with our clients. This means that we have a set of principles that we aim to uphold in the service we provide to customers. Not all pest control Companys in the Manchester, Stockport and Cheshire area all behave in a professional manner, and this can lead to reputable firms being tarred with the same brush. Here we outline the things to look out for and the kind of questions to ask when dealing with a pest control provider.
The examples we use below are on the subject of wasps, which we get a lot of call-outs about during the spring and summer months in particular. However, please check out the rest of our Manchester Pest Control blog and the main pages of our website to see the range of other pests we are qualified to deal with.
1. When making telephone contact to get a quote, make sure the person you speak to is specific about the rate that they will charge (and keep a note of it), and what different rates might apply for dealing with one or several wasps nests. Ask if there are any extra costs that might be added. That way, when they send their technician around to deal with the problem, you can be clear about the costs and call them out on any hidden extras they try to charge if they are not operating on the level.
2. At the same time, try to give the pest control representative as much information as you can about the extent of the wasp problem and don’t try to play it down in the hope of getting a reduced quote (this is where we ask the client to be fair with us – it should work both ways). If you have more than one wasps nest in your property, it will take more time to put right for you, though the flip-side of this (at least where Manchester Pest Control are concerned) is we won’t charge you double, because we’re already there.
3. Following on from this, if you are not sure whether you just have one, or several wasp nests on your property, a technician should be willing to check for you at no cost (if asked), and will advise you of any other nests they come across. Otherwise, they’ll come out and they’ll deal with the nest you’ve identified, and then if you find another a short time later, you would have to pay the standard call-out fee once again – so it’s definitely worth having them take a look while they’re there.
4. If the rates quoted over the phone sound too good to be true, be sure to ask what kind of service you are getting for those rates. Can they guarantee that they will do a thorough job and return again if necessary to finish the job (at no extra cost) if the treatment doesn’t work first-time around? A legitimate pest control business should be willing to provide such a guarantee, partly for reasons of professionalism, but also because they know they’ll do a proper job for you first time around anyway and only in rare instance will a repeat visit be necessary.
5. The usual process for treating a wasp’s nest means that if it is done properly, the whole population of the nest will be wiped out within 24-48 hours, and no wasps from other nests will attempt to settle there. If they find a treated nest and explore it, they will come into contact with the still-active insecticide and this will kill them too. So you can either leave the nest there as a deterrent or remove it at a later stage yourself. Usually, if you want the pest control firm to come back and remove it themselves, it is normal for them to charge you extra for this.
6. Finally, do some more detective work if you need to. You could ask for references in relation to similar wasp nest call-outs, or go online and see what previous customers are saying about them. You could also check if the firm is a member of ‘Buy with Confidence’, which means that they have been vetted and approved by Trading Standards. Are they also members of bodies such as the ‘National Pest Technicians Association’ or B.P.C.A .
We trust that by providing this information, it will help to bolster your faith in pest control businesses operating in Manchester, Stockport and Cheshire, but also help you to be on your guard. Yes, there are crooks and conmen operating out there, as in any industry, but there are far more of us just wanting to make a decent living and end each working day confident of a job well done. If you like what you’ve read here, please feel welcome to give Manchester Pest Control a call – we won’t let you down.
Ants Bedbugs Beetles Birds Cockroaches Fleas Flies Foxes Mice Mites Moles Moths Pigeons Rabbits Rats Silverfish Spiders Squirrels Wasps Woodlice
We offer a same day wasp treatment service in the Wasp Nest Treatment £59.50 Manchester area
Effective Wasp Nest Treatment in Wasp Nest Treatment £59.50 Manchester
Wasp Nest Treatment £59.50 Manchester wasp control treatments are safe and provide excellent value for money. We offer a comprehensive wasp nest treatment service for a fixed price of 59.50. We also cover Stockport, Cheshire and Warrington areas. We are specialists in wasp nest control and also hornet nest treatments. We also provide a same day service, so for those people that really don't like wasps at all, we are here to help and we guarantee that we kill wasp nests dead.
Pest Control for Landlords in Wasp Nest Treatment £59.50 Manchester
Manchester Pest covers Greater Manchester and Cheshire.